Saturday, June 5, 2010

the day i came home

So this is the last post that i am going to write about concerning my japan trip. I want to first of all say that you must excuse all the grammar errors. Whenever i decided to type up anything it was either really late or really early or i just wasn't feeling well. So yeaaah my bad. ;P

But at any rate Monday was my last day in Japan. it sure was a bitter sweet time. I knew i was going to go home and see my family and all my friends but i was really going to miss japan ( and believe me i still really do.) All we did on this last day was clean our rooms out,pack, and then get on the train to head for the airport. So all in all it was a really basic and bland day.

So as i said all we did was pack and clean and the majority of our day was spent in train stations and let me tell ya having to carry 2 suitcases, a purses, and a backpack that were all full through the train stations was not a fun or easy thing to do. It got really hot and my muscles got super sore from going up and down stairs. But at least this made me really tired so when i got on the airplane i feel asleep super fast. But anyways we went through all the train stations got to the airport and went through check in and then i got on the plane. Oh wait.. i forgot to tell y'all i got randomly selected to have a bag and body search done before i boarded the plane. it really wasn't that big of a deal but it was still kind of a shock especially since this would make it the second time i have ever been on a plane. So about 10 mins before it was time to board all they did was run the scanning wand thing over me and pat me down. Then they took everything out of my carry ons and then put it all back it. So, as i said, no biggie.

Well the plane ride also was no biggie. i didn't sit next to any one i knew but i liked it that way. Plus i got an aisle seat and the people in my aisle like never got up. It seemed like they waited for me to get up and that's when they would make there moves. So after being on an easy 12 hour plane ride i was finally back in Michigan. i went through a really fast and easy customs and then i got my bags said hi to my mom and dad and then said goodbye to my new friends and then i was on my way home.


For about a week i was totally jet lagged and did nothing. I still haven't done much yet since being back but i know next week ill be back to normal. I really miss Japan but i know i will be back one day!

So if any of you are interested and want to see my more "fancy photos" here is the website that i had to make for the class:

http://stu.wccnet.edu/~ssteffe/

No comments:

Post a Comment